Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Manly Men

Two boys, that is what I have is two boys. I want them to be kind, respectful. I want them to open doors and pay for dinner and provide comfort for their future wives and children. I want them to know how to fix sinks and change the oil and to enjoy sports and beer (when they are 21 and older of course.) I do want them to be confident enough to shed tears over a pets illness, a scare from their kids and of course their mother's death (eventually, when they are in their 70's!).

I try my best to teach them to be real men and all the encompasses... how do you think I am doing with that one?????

And even Tim try's to help them to be Men, as you can see in the next video, but they still need some help with coordination if they ever want to play sports!

1 comments:

Jenilee said...

awww my babies!! thanks for making me cry! I miss them sooo much!