Friday, September 12, 2008

Field Trip!

Yesterday was Dylan's very first field trip. Has class went to Tate's Apple Orchard to pick apples. He was so excited to go! Unfortunately I could not join him because I couldn't bring Deven with me. They got to the orchard and when they began picking apples they were told they could taste one. Well Dylan had been up late coughing the night before, I figured it was just allergies, but alas no, Dylan is sick. He showed the whole class how sick he was after his second bite of his apple. My poor Bubba threw up! Because they were on a field trip and there was no fever or anything else he stayed with them and I found out about it when I picked him up after school. One of the teachers told me and then a mom that got to go on the field trip also told me about it on our way out of the school. Thankfully he didn't get anything on him or anyone else and didn't seem to be embarrassed by it at all!
When we got him he laid down and fell asleep. The boys seem to be very comfortable here. They like having their beds back and all their toys. We like having all our dishes back and our couch. I have some pictures I took, I just need to remember where I set down my camera! Things are settling down here quick and easily. I have been catching up on my "House" episodes and the boys get to watch the Noggin again, a preschool channel.
It is raining today, just more then a mist but we are supposed to have thunderstorms tonight and tomorrow. We are going to get to do laundry here for the first time this weekend! I left it for the weekend so that Tim would be home to join me ;)!!
We are getting ready for Halloween, I have been pulling out the Halloween Decos and purchasing some at the store. Since we have a staircase I am thinking of putting cobwebs up it and then some leaves and such in it. I can't wait to start making our decorations for this year!!!!

0 comments: