Friday, May 9, 2008

Stressful days

So we have been waiting for the other shoe to drop, and in a way it has. Tim had a set run that was supposed to last till tomorrow but another guy came back to work and we lost it. That was guarenteed money. So we were all worried about not making enough money to reach our savings goal but FedEx pulled through and got Tim a pretty sweet run for this week, the bad part, they sent him out of town for the week! We haven't seen him since Monday evening and he is leaving this Monday for a week in Indy! So we got a run, decent money but we don't get to see him and when he is going to be home we are so busy seeing friends and family we won't really have any time for us to spend just as a family. I know we are going to be stuck in Indy with very few people that we actually know but the stress of packing and such would be much easier to bear if we could share it. Truth be told, I miss Tim. So do the kids.
We still have so much to do! I did the DMV and adress change at the post office today. I still need to pack up stuff and make lists of things we need to take with us. With mothers day, mine and my father- in- laws and grandfathers birthdays next week, then Dylans Birthday party and seeing friends and a massage from a favorite cousin of mine, (at glen ivy), I think my head will never stop spinning!
Any suggestions??
Other then to not move!

0 comments: